Check Availability & Rates
Top location for land & boat based whale watching August to November.
- Exclusive, all suites ocean facing.
- Direct access to cliff path for sea side walks.
- Hike to Walker Bay Nature Reserve 2 km away to swim and explore caves of archaeological interest.
- De Kelders drip caves within a 1 km stroll - guided tours
- Boat based marine safari from Gansbaai Harbour 5 minutes drive away.
- Sea side coffee shop and local restaurant within 300 m walking distance.
- Horse riding on the beach at Pearly Beach
- Mountain bike rental available on site.
- Explore the surrounding wine farms of Lomond, Raka and Stanford Hills.
- Visit the Birkenhead brewery and Kleinrivier Cheese Farm.
Wonderful stay. The view is unbelievable and the hosts were fabulous. Will definitely return and can recommend it. You can watch the whales from your bed. Wonderful.
- Tersia, via Safarinow
If you are on a trip far away from home and you arrive at Kleinzee Guesthouse, you immediately feel at home. It is an amazing place! The breakfast, the room and the atmosphere - all of it was fantastic. To Linda and Deon who made us feel at home right from the start, thank you for 3 wonderful days at Kleinzee.
- Helmut, via Safarinow
Luxurious rooms in impeccable condition. Views are truly breathtaking, so thumbs up for location. Walking distance to nature reserve, we had enjoyed a nice and easy hike to secluded beach and didn't see a soul - so relaxing. Best ever breakfast and very warm welcome. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect stay.
- Oksana, via Tripadvisor
A beautiful cliffside guesthouse where you can watch whales from your terrace. I had a wonderfully relaxing couple of days here walking along the cliffs watching Southern Right whales, mothers with their calves, frolicking in the bay.
- Tasha, via TripAdvisor